Valley Vision Optometry offers advanced, technology-backed eyecare solutions to people in all life stages.
We empower you to see more clearly
We empower you to see more clearly without worrying about wearing glasses all the time. Our diverse range of contact lenses allows you to choose the ones that fit best with your lifestyle and enable you to continue your daily routine with comfort and clarity.
Yes, Even You Can Wear Contacts
In the not-so-distant past, it was not uncommon to hear that certain people couldn’t wear contact lenses. Today, that simply isn’t true. The truth is, there are very few people that can’t wear contact lenses. So schedule your appointment and see what is possible!
High Quality, Comfortable Lenses
Getting high-quality, comfortable lenses was never this simple. We offer many different types of lenses for many different eye conditions and concerns including soft and rigid.
- Soft Contacts for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, or aging (presbyopia). Soft Contacts are available as Daily Disposables, 2-Week, and Monthly. They are also available as Multi-Focals.
- Rigid Contacts, also known as Gas Permeable.
- Hybrid which are a combination of soft and rigid.
- Scleral lenses are for you if you have an irregular cornea.
To find out what the best options are for you, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Schedule an appointment for your BeyondSight Assessment.
- Receive your personalized Vision Treatment Plan.
- From there, our eyewear consultants work with you to select the best options.
Contact Lenses For Everyone
We provide contact lenses for kids, pre-teens, and adults and ensure that they are safe for whoever uses them.
Say ‘Hello’ to freedom!
Contact Lens Brands We Trust
We only offer the highest quality contact lenses at Valley Vision Optometry so you don’t have to worry.