Costa was founded in 1983 by a group of fisherman who felt that there were no sunglasses built for the extreme elements they faced on their adventures. They decided to create their own brand of sunglasses built to the standards of clarity, durability and protection they were seeking. Using advanced, patented technology for their lenses and frames, Costa sunglasses are the clearest in the industry, built for the avid outdoor sportsman.
- Costa sunwear is fitted with glass or plastic lenses, both topping the industry standards for maximum clarity and durability, designed to cut glare and enhance your view of the outdoors.
- These high-performance polarized sunglasses are also available in prescription single vision, bi-focal and progressive lens options.
- Costa frames are made with Monel, a special corrosion-resistant material, made to weather exposure to water and humid environments.
- Hinges and temples are built with the strongest, corrosion-resistant materials made to provide stability and durability even under the toughest conditions.
- Costa offers a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects on all of its products.
- Costa sunwear comes in a large variety of sizes, shapes, colors and styles, all manufactured to the highest standards.