At Valley Vision Optometry we offer a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
Contact Lens Exam in Port Alberni
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear. That is why we recommend you buy contacts from an experienced optometrist.
Our Vancouver Island optometrist will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you’ll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
Buy Contact Lenses
Before you buy new contact lenses:
- make sure your prescription is up to date
- Have a complete eye exam, including measurements for lenses.
- Try out different brands and types of contact lenses. We can help you choose between daily disposable lenses, gas permeable, toric contact lenses, soft and different brands.
- Take them for a test drive! Our office has a selection of samples so you can make sure the lens is comfortable before ordering contact lenses.
- Come in a few weeks after your purchase to make sure everything is perfect.
Call 844-505-4250 today!